Download FREE ''TOP LOTTERY SECRETS''

Download FREE ''TOP LOTTERY SECRETS''

Saturday, September 23, 2017

9 Reasons Make 90% People Never Win The Lottery

EXTRACTED FROM ''TOP LOTTERY SECRETS'', WRITTEN BY RICHARD LUSTIG, A LEGEN WITH SEVEN TIME WINNING THE LOTTERY 

The BEST LOTTERY WINNING METHOD



Time and time again, I hear people talking about how they have never won the lottery. I turn to online forums where I see people talking about how they have never won the lottery. Yet, here I am, a 7 time lottery game grand prize winner.

Having the knowledge I have about winning the lottery and seeing people talk about how they are struggling to win really makes me sad. It makes me wonder – what exactly do people struggle with? Why can’t they just win like I do?

Then, I realize – those people do not have the knowledge I have – they do not understand what it takes to win! So today, in this chapter of my book, I am going to tell you why most people struggle to win the lottery.

 #1. They Play Quick Picks I am a firm believer in picking your own winning lottery numbers – I cannot stand that annoying “quick-pick” option, because it sucks so many people in. I don’t care how you pick those numbers, once you choose your numbers, research them – research will get you far. This is something we were taught at a young age.

 What’s the purpose behind researching the numbers? Well, you need to research them in order to find out if they are a good set of numbers. If you find they are good numbers, then by all means, stick to them. Honestly, take it from me, I do not use any magic formula to pick my numbers. Every day, I receive emails asking what my magic formula is. I always reply by telling them “One number does not win the jackpot, a set of numbers does.”
 I always look at buying quick-picks as the lazy way out. Why would you want to take the lazy way out when so much money is at stake here? With quick-picks, the computer is picking your numbers, so no, please, do not play quick-picks. Quickpicks are the worst thing out there, you will be playing with the worst odds.
 In chapter 3 of this eBook, I will go into more detail as to why I despise Quick Picks. No Strategy in Place – Not Taking Enough Time to Do Research Those who have no strategy in place and do not take enough time to do research on their numbers are the very ones that are struggling to win. Take it from me, the research is not an easy process.
 I have spent hours on end just sitting at my computer researching numbers time and time again. Do you think I won the lotto 7 times simply by picking numbers from the top of my head? No. Anything in life that is worth it will take time – nothing comes easy.

 #2. Set a Budget Please, do not go out and spend your rent money on the lotto. You need to set a budget of exactly how much you can afford to spend on tickets – do not go over this budget. Some get what I call “lottery fever” and use their rent money or grocery money to buy tickets. Then, once this is done, they’re sitting there, depressed, on a Sunday morning, wondering how they are going to pay their rent because they did not win the big jackpot like they thought they would. Remember – only spend what you can afford to lose.

  #3.They Do Not Stay Dedicated to Winning If you want something bad enough, you need to stay dedicated. If you’re not dedicated to winning and you continuously choose to take the lazy way out, your chances of winning are pretty slim. Point blank, if you want to win, you need to dedicate yourself to it.

  #4. Believing the Luck Can Continue When someone wins the lotto and they believe their luck can continue … that’s greed. Greed is something you MUST stay away from when you are playing the lotto. If your investment goes well, the logical thing to do would take some of those profits and place them in other investments, instead of gambling all of the money, believing this winning streak will continue forever.

  #5 Not Playing Consistently Many people who play the lotto do not play consistently. They have a tendency to skip around and play a week, then take a week off. The key to winning the lotto involves playing consistently. Follow a system and stick to it – this will require you to play the lotto on a regular basis.


#6. Giving Up Too many people give up. Giving up is never the solution. They start a system and when they do not see any results after a week or two of playing the lotto, they walk away. One of the keys to winning the lotto involves playing on a consistent basis (I just told you this). Don’t go and give up simply because you haven’t had any success. If the system you are using doesn’t work, reevaluate it and continue playing on a regular basis.

 #7.Playing All Even or All Odd Numbers I have done many calculations and have studied the statistics when it comes to the lotto. I have found that a large majority of the drawings have a mixture of odd and even numbers.

  #8. Playing All Low or All High Numbers Do not make the mistake of playing all low or all high numbers. When an individual picks their numbers using Birthdays and most of the Birthdays fall under the number 31, they need to rethink those numbers. The solution here would be to change to buying sets of numbers that includes numbers from 1 to 49 (or whatever is the highest number in the game you are playing)

  #9. Trying to be Selfish Forming a lottery club may mean you will have to split the winnings if you are not the one holding the winning ticket, but this also means you get a share of what someone else’s money purchased. Using Winning Combinations from Previous Games Some use winning number combinations that have been drawn before. This is not a good idea. Specific number sets are not likely to be repeated in a single lifetime.
 Using Numbers That are Consecutive This almost never happens, so I do not recommend it. So many people play 1,2,3,4,5,6 thinking they will win. If I were you, I would learn from these people’s mistakes – there’s a reason why they are still dreaming about those faraway places, while I am experiencing them myself.

One of Richard Lustig's Students Won The Lottery With $66,000,000

Are you interested to find out more information to win the lottery?

Click here to full free download

 ABOUT THE AUTHOR


RICHARD LUSTIG is a legend with 7-time winning the lottery. He wants to make more people just like you winning again and again. He is very famous on Wikepedia, Goodmorning America, CNN Money. Click here to find out the best method and get your Jackpot, Mega Millions....today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Lottery Secrets- Focus on Games That Are Easier to Win

If you’re reading this book right now, you are obviously interested in winning the lottery. Have you even tried the easy to win games with ...