Download FREE ''TOP LOTTERY SECRETS''

Download FREE ''TOP LOTTERY SECRETS''

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

6 Secrets Help You Increase The Chance Of Winning The Lottery You've Never Known Before.

Is it even possible to increase my chances of winning the lottery? Many people doubt it, but yes, it is indeed possible. There are different methods and techniques you can use in order to increase your chances at winning.

No, I’m not joking. You have some who say “The only way to increase your chances at winning the lottery is to go out and buy more lottery tickets.” Well, to a certain point, they are correct on that one, but it’s not the ONLY way to increase your chances. That method doesn’t increase the return of a single ticket.

Return: That is a professional gambling term right there. Let me define it for you. Return means the value of a single ticket – the higher your chances are at winning, the higher the return of a single ticket. The higher the return, the lower the house edge.

Improving your chances of winning the lotto is all about strategy – some will say it’s all about luck, but no, if you want to increase your odds of winning, you must have a strategy in place. In this chapter of the eBook, I am going to be sharing some of my own personal strategies with you, so pay close attention (and take notes if you must) to what I have to say.

#1. Learn from Someone Who Has Won

Hi, I’m Richard Lustig and I have won 7 lottery game grand prizes! Go ahead, look it up, I’m all over the place. I am the real deal. Who would you trust – the man who has won 7 lottery game grand prizes or the man who is just writing a book to get your money? Yeah, I’d trust the man who won the lottery 7 lottery game grand prizes in a heartbeat. Many lotto winners refuse to open up and share their lotto strategies with the general public, but I figured that since I’ve already won 7 times, why not help someone else out?

#2. Pick the Same Numbers on a Regular Basis

Once I pick my numbers, I stick to them – I never change my numbers. Once you figure out what numbers you would like to play, you need to play those same numbers on a regular basis, that is, if you want to win the lotto!
When picking numbers, some people use birthdays, special events,
and anniversaries and so on. Heck, I’ve seen people take numbers from phone numbers and use them! However you choose to pick your numbers, whatever you do, once you pick them, never change them.

#3. Picking Your Numbers

When you pick your numbers, you don’t want to play a set of numbers that has already been drawn at some point of history in that particular game you plan on playing. Honestly, looking back in history, I found only a very few times the same set of numbers ever coming up twice in any lottery game in the world. the odds of that ever happening are astronomical.

All lotteries have a special Web site you can go to. Since I live in Florida, I use the Florida lottery site. This site has a field you can use in order to insert your numers into and search to see if that set of numbers has ever popped up before. This will save you a whole lot of research. Once you have developed the set of numbers you would like to play, go ahead and make sure they have never been played before.

#4. Don’t Ever Miss a Draw

If you really want to win the lottery, you must play every single draw – don’t ever miss a draw. The night you miss the draw could be the night your numbers are drawn! Could you imagine the feelings you would have then?



#5. Keep Track of Your Cards

I like to keep track of each card I play – on the back, for my first card, I put the number 1 and for the second card, I put the number 2, and so on.  How Many Cards You Should Play
The amount of cards you should play depends on a couple of things. Let me tell you.
First …
Our state lottery normally starts out at a $3-million jackpot. So, I go out and buy 3 cards – that’s $30 – giving me 30 chances of winning. If no one wins, the jackpot should increase to $6-million. During that time, I go out and purchase 6 cards, totalling $60 – giving me sixty chances to win. So, whatever the jackpot it, I play $10 in tickets for every 1 million dollars. Does that make sense to you?
Second …
I use my winning to go out and purchase more tickets.
Let’s say the jackpot is at $3-million and I purchased three cards totalling $30 and won $50, but someone else won the jackpot. Again, the next jackpot is not going to increase – it will remain at $3-million. So, what I do is I take that $50 that I won and purchase my first five tickets – yes, I played $80 in tickets, but technically, I only paid $30. Next, the amount I win increases – I win $250. So, I take that $250 and play twenty-five cards. Do you get the picture I am trying to paint for you?
That’s what you should do.



#6. Find the Right Type of Lottery

There are so many different types of lotteries – Powerball, Pick 3, Pick 4 and so on. Many of them have progressive jackpots.
Let’s take a look at the return and house edge and see how much you could win if you won the jackpot.
Pick 3
Jackpot: Straight and fixed
Straight: This involved matching all 3 of the numbers in the correct order. It pays
$500 for a $1.00 ticket.
House edge: 50%
Return: 50%
Probability of winning the Jackpot: 0.001%
Pick 4
Jackpot: Straight and fixed
Straight: This involved matching all 4 of the numbers in the correct order. It pays $5000 for a $1.00 ticket.
House edge: 50%
Return: 50%
Probability of winning the Jackpot: 0.001%

Powerball
In order to win the jackpot, you will need to guess all 5 numbers right. This jackpot is progressive, which means the house edge and return will continuously change. Let me calculate with a jackpot of $100 million (this game usually has super high
jackpots, which is why it is so popular)
Jackpot: $100 million for a $2 lottery ticket, without Power-Play
Without Power-Play:
House edge: 11.8%
Return: 88.15%
Probability of winning the Jackpot: 0.0000006844%
special note:do not buy the power play – it does not increase your odds of winning – remember – my whole method is all about increasing your chances of winning.


You definitely need to look at the house edge and the return – there’s a reason professional gamblers look at these. They understand that maximizing your chances at winning is all about minimizing your losses. If you are really serious about making money by playing the lottery, you need to take on the habits and attitude of a professional gambler.


ABOUT THE AUTHOR



RICHARD LUSTIG is a legend with 7-time winning the lottery. He wants to make more people just like YOU winning again and again. He is very famous on Wikepedia, Goodmorning America, CNN Money. Click here to find out the best method and get your Jackpot, Mega Millions....today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Lottery Secrets- Focus on Games That Are Easier to Win

If you’re reading this book right now, you are obviously interested in winning the lottery. Have you even tried the easy to win games with ...